Sunday 10 February 2013

Dat Entry Online jobs with out Investment.

Dear Friends / Readers,

                   I am 24 Years world. i am working in Call center & i am having 4 years of experience. Having experience years & years does not make scene in BPO sector. I am not happy with the Payout. I heard about the online jobs in Internet to make my pocket money in my free time. But i tried many sites such as PTC sites where the payout will be $0.0001 Per click. It takes months together to earn a gud pocket money.

             My manager was bit close with me & one day i had a discussion with him on the Internet jobs. He asked me to strat working on this site.
http://cash111.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=170142.

                Hear i just worked for 3 days & i made money around $23 & i was able to withdraw it. So i was happy. I dont have much friends. But still i am earning $150-200 every month. I am really happy.

          Being professional is not a matter in earning. To earn online we need to have a Good Knowledge to grab the offers. 

          Thanks for reading my Blog !
                     Happy Earning !!!!...

2 comments:

  1. Fraud Techno BPO Outsourcing – Mohammed Raffi CEO

    Dear all
    Techno Bpo Outsourcing is number one Fraud consultancy Mohammed Raffi is one the cheating person last month I lost money by his fake projects B2B Yellow pages ,Data mining project and E Mail Blasting. Mohammed Raffi is a big cheater past 7 years he cheating so many peoples. Don’t believe his words I have all the evidence Email, Chating messages every thing. His fraud site link is
    http://technobpoprojec.at.ua/ and mail ids services.technobpo@gmail.com info.technooutsourcing@gmail.com His bank account details Name : Mohammed Raffi .C.N Bank Name : Ing Vysya A/C No. (Savings) : 201010163895 Branch : Bomanahalli Branch Ifsc Code : Vysa0001580 City : Bangalore. I have deposited Rs 21000 last month also he sent to me Service level agreement but once I deposited amount he blocked my email ids and no response now. I know I was cheated by Fraud Mohammed Raffi.
    Any time you can contact me for further clarifications my id is sperumalapn@gmail.com I will give all the details how I was cheated by Fraud Mohammed Raffi and his fraud consultancy. Please Beware like this Frauds and Fake projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear All,

    I am Perumal, Techno Bpo outsourcing is not a fraud company. Mr.Mohammed Raffi is not a cheater. I gave wrong information on web i really apologize for my wrong update on Internet. I ma perumal i am running a center. i took a project from Mr.Raffi and i was not able to finish it up on time. he gave me second chance also but still i was not able to do the work as per the company requirement. Me perumal i asked to refund the money back which i paid him which is Non-Refundable. Mr.Mohammed Raffi said the same as it is Non-Refundable. so i published the wrong information about Techno Bpo Outsourcing and Mr.Mohammed Raffi. I am really sorry for this wrong information and i hearty apologize for all the viewers. Kindly forgive me.. I am in a big problem now sorry for all the viewers. i gave wrong update before forgive me..I am not able to remove the update that i had put here so i am adding comments. Kindly excuse me forgive me.

    ReplyDelete